Enthera S.r.l. has adopted and effectively implemented the Organization, Management and Control Model to prevent the crimes provided for by the same Italian Legislative Decree, in compliance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree 231 of 8 June 2001.
The Enthera S.r.l. Board of Directors also appointed the Supervisory Body, with autonomous powers to act and perform controls, which it has entrusted with the following duties and responsibilities:
- monitor the performance and observance of the Model
- verify the efficacy and preliminary suitability of the same, through constant monitoring
- update the same in line with new regulations and/or changing company conditions
- promote and coordinate initiatives to increase awareness and understanding of the Model in the company, and also of the content of Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001 and the Code of Ethics referred to therein
- verify the suitability of the disciplinary system, in the case of a breach of the measures adopted in the Model, as provided for by the Legislative Decree.
Reporting to the Enthera S.r.l. Supervisory Body
Any breach or suspected breach of the Model and/or Code of Ethics and any other information concerning the implementation of the same may be reported to the Supervisory Body by reporting to:
- postal address: Organismo di Vigilanza Enthera S.r.l.
c/o Studio Avvocato Luigi Liguori Via
Dell’Orso 7/a 2021 Milan, Italy
or via e-mail – email@example.com